ADULT TENNIS SCHOOLTENNIS, YOUR CHALLENGE
- Adult classes take place either in the morning, or the evening from 19.15 everyday except Friday evening.
- Adult group lessons are organised in 3 trimesters (38-39 weeks per year divided by 3) max 4 persons at the price of 37 Frs/hour.
- You must be a member to be part of the tennis school see our tariffs
- It is possible to take individual lessons with ex international champions and our qualified coaches 100-140 Frs/hour, on weekdays during the day and weekends see our champion coaches
Playing tennis as an adult has physical health benefits and offers many personal challenges.
We help each member individually to progress and achieve their goals within the tennis school and the Club.
Our leitmotiv is:
Tore Meinecke is in charge of the adult tennis school.
The adult tennis school is ‘booming’ and offers many adult group lessons for all levels, from beginner to competitive player.
Tore plays with each new member to assess their level and understand their motivation. They can then be integrated into an already existing group or a new group can be formed.
It is possible to join a group during the term.
For more information Click here
VISION & OBJECTIVES
- The approach to the program and the objectives of the adult tennis school is different to the juniors.
- The goal we set for our adult players is progress and evolution in complete autonomy
- The player sets his own goals and objectives in the areas that he wishes to achieve
- These objectives can be communicated to the coach or not – the player is master of their own evolution
ADULT SCHOOL PROGRAM
Set personal goals, work for and achieve them
- Presentation of all shots
- Use of all shots
- Mastering all shots
- Put the ball in the court and place it
- Speed variation, zones and effects
- Developing force
- Recognise your emotions
- Accept your emotions
- Use your emotions
- Play points
- Play internal matches
- Play official matches
- Acquire a basic level of physical fitness
- Improve resistance, speed and explosivity
- Use your fitness as an asset
CALENDAR OF EVENTS
ADULTS Calendar – 2021
August – Monday 16th to Friday 20th/Summer Camps ‘Summerdream 21’
August – Monday 16th to Friday 20th/End of Tennis school Autumn 20
August – Monday 23rd/ Start of Tennis School Term Autumn 21 ‘1st trimester’ (16-17 weeks)
September – Saturday 11th/Friendly matches – Adult Tennis School
September – Saturday 18th/Friendly matches – Adults
September – Saturday 25th/ Friendly matches – Adults
October -Saturday 2nd/Friendly matches – Adults
October – Friday evening 5th/Mixed Doubles Tournament
October – Friday 8th to Sunday 10th/17th JoTo Trophy Men/Ladies
October – Saturday 16th/Friendly matches – Adult Tennis School
November – Friday evening 19th/Mixed Doubles Tournament ‘Paolo Longoni’
November – Monday morning 24th/Breakfast Tennis
December – Sunday 5th/Generation Doubles
Jonas Svensson & Tore Meinecke
December – Thursday 23rd/End of Tennis School Term Autumn 21 1st trimester (16-17 weeks)
ADULTS Calendar – 2022
January – Monday 10th/Start of Tennis School Winter Term 22 ‘2nd trimester’ (13 weeks)
January – Monday 24th /Breakfast Tennis
January – Friday evening 28th/Mixed Doubles Tournament
March – Sunday 20th/Club Championships (Internal)
March – Monday 14th morning/Breakfast Tennis
March 25th – Friday – evening/ Mixed Doubles Tournament
April – Friday 2nd/End of Tennis School winter term 22 ‘2nd trimester’ (13 weeks)
April - Monday 19th/Start of Tennis School Spring Term 22 (3rd trimester 10-11 weeks)
May – Thursday 21st & Friday 22nd – Ascension holiday – no tennis school
May – Monday 24th – Pentecost holiday – no tennis school
May – InterClub Mens/Ladies
July – Friday 1st/End of Tennis School Spring Term 22 (3rd trimester 10-11 weeks)
July – Saturday 16th & Sunday 17th/Men’s & Ladies Tournament R6-R9
August – Monday 15th to Friday 19th/Adults Summer Camps 22 ‘Summerdream’